What Personal Information We Collect And Use You will be asked for personal information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
Book an appointment by telephone or email or social media.
Post content to our social media sites (including Facebook)
Contact us through the following channels: online, email, phone, SMS, social media or by post.
We will retain your name and contact details including email and telephone number, together with your contact preferences.
When You Book With Us We will retain your name and contact details when you make a booking via our website or over the telephone. We do not keep a record of your bank or credit card details used to pay for your appointments.
Sensitive Information Some of the information we collect from you (for example, allergies and skin conditions) may constitute sensitive personal data. We may retain this relevant information as it may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead or certain products should not be used. We will only ever use this in accordance with this policy and shall maintain necessary measures to protect this information and its confidentiality.
What We Use Your Information For Depending on the preferences you have indicated, we will use the personal information you have provided to:
Provide information to you.
Confirm your appointments with us.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With We share your personal data with the following recipients:
Google Calendar diary for staff viewing only.
We do not trade email lists with other organisations and businesses and will not share your information for promotional purposes.
How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe We place great importance on the security of your personal information and will always take appropriate precautions to protect it from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss. The personal details that you provide will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than as provided for in this policy.
How We Keep Your Information Up To Date We will endeavour to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would really appreciate it if you could let us know if your contact details change.
Links Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies.
How Long We Keep Your Information For We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant services, for example we will keep a record of any appointments you have made with us for at least 2 years. If you have not been a customer for more than 2 years your personal data will be erased from our records.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation, which becomes law in the UK in May 2018, you are also granted a number of additional rights. These include:
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling for more information on these rights please read the relevant guidance issued by the ICO here.
If you have any questions at all about the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at any time.
Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website www.siennataye.co.uk (“the Website”) and your relationship with Sienna Taye Hairdressing (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
1. Agreement By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Amendments We reserve the right to:
Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. Registration/Booking Online You warrant that:
The personal information which you are required to provide when you placing a booking is accurate.
You are not impersonating any other person or entity you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mail.
4. Compliance The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
5. Indemnity You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
6. Third Party Links As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
7. Pricings All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
8. Intellectual Property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licencors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
9. Limitation Of Liability Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
10. Law And Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
11. Reviews If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant Sienna Taye Hairdressing the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Sienna Taye Hairdressing including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Sienna Taye Hairdressing.